Currently, his criminal practice focuses on difficulties that ordinary people face, such as youthful and other indiscretions, including without limitation:
- Criminal Charges
- Youthful Offender Charges
- Charges of Juvenile Delinquency
- Arrests of students in and around school grounds
- DUI / DWI
- Marijuana possession, sales and issues with other controlled substances
- Motor vehicle violations, such as speeding
- Inappropriate sexual conduct (including sexual assaults and statutory rape)
When the accused is under eighteen years of age they are usually faced with the Juvenile Court system, which is unique from the adult court system. It helps to have an attorney experienced in the Juvenile Court system to deal effectively with the challenges of this situation.
If you are the victim of a crime, Attorney Wing can help.